The Michigan Opioid Collaborative
The Michigan Opioid Collaborative is an interdisciplinary team supporting providers and communities to increase access to office-based addiction treatment, expand care, and improve quality of care with patients with opioid and other substance use disorders throughout Michigan.
MOC is supported by:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- The University of Michigan Department of Anesthesiology
- The University of Michigan Department of Psychiatry
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration