The Michigan Opioid Collaborative Website is Currently Under Construction
MOC services are still available Monday through Friday, excluding holiday, 9AM-5PM EST.
Contact MOC at firstname.lastname@example.org, at 734-763-9500, or contact your regional Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC) directly.
The Michigan Opioid Collaborative is a program at the University of Michigan that supports Michigan clinicians (providers) to deliver Medications for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD). MOC provides numerous services including:
- Same-day patient case consultations by addiction physicians
- BHC assistance with local referrals to treatment and community resources
- Technical assistance to clinics and providers interested in prescribing MOUD
- Hepatitis C treatment consultation and case conferences
- A coordinated care model for mother-baby dyad including infant care and mother’s substance use disorder (SUD) and primary care needs
- Community and provider education on stigma, harm reduction, and chronic pain treatment
- Buprenorphine education including DATA 2000 Waiver Trainings and condensed trainings
- Webinars, roundtables, and other educational programs